First Light
[html]

Hi, I'm Killi and I totally forgot about this thread.

Their game was long and difficult. Each pup had his own advantage: Denali his age and Oak his sturdy, thick puppy build. The result of the strong opposing forces turned out to be a broken stick. The wood was extremely weak in comparison with the power of the boy pups' jaws, snapping cleanly into two. His half still in his mouth, Oak tumbled backwards, landing roughly on his belly. As the dust cleared, he could see that Denali had fallen as well and began to snicker with abandon.

He got to his feet, dropping the stick without a moments regret. His tail was wagging as the other spoke, introducing himself and asking where Oak had been headed. The rust furred boy was secretly glad Denali had noticed that he was going somewhere specifically, thinking that it was nice of him to ask as well. My name's Oak, he returned, nodding seriously in confirmation. I'm goin' to the beach. Wanna come with? It'll be an adventure... he added the last bit as bait, hoping the prospect of adventure would excite Denali as much as it did him. The sapling sincerely hoped Denali would go with — already, he liked the older pup very much. The ocean seemed to beckon him even more loudly now that he might have company.

<style type="text/css">
.oak006 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7799a8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oak006-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f58; text-align:center;}
.oak006 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.oak006 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#f8fdff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... oak006.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.oak006-border1 {width:349px; border:1px solid #f8fdff; margin:0 auto;}
.oak006-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dee1de; margin:0 auto 10px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread