[p]oision ivy
[html]
occ: sorry for the hell of a wait -.- hope you don’t mind 3: Heidi likes XD xxx wc: 300+

Intently her eyes goggled up and down the length of the bow twice, before the tall pallid figurine swung round as if she had a fiery touch that burned his skin, her eyes locking immediately onto his strong blue eyes which reminded her of the ocean and aqua, highlighted with what she saw as blue war paint smeared generously across his ivory muzzle. His long locks of mane beaded with turquoise, bluey shaded beads swished around his masculine shoulders as he did so, and she couldn’t help but wonder why he had such an expression upon his face. Her emerald eyes shot to the bow again, but now she had a better view. She had never seen such a contraption, been presented with such a marvel, that could do your hunting for you, as he replied to her. She was always taught hand on, first hand experiences that made her learn from mistakes; she saw this as an amazing tool, immediately wanting to work it out and learn how to master the contraption. But before she could shoot him with an array of questions he quizzed herself.

”I am Heidi… of Inferni, but I mean no harm. In fact im rather interested in that bow of yours, will you show me? a widened grin reached across her muzzle, her curious viridian orbs shimmered between his eyes and the bow, her paws eager to touch its slender wooden frame, a teasing and playful expression lit up upon her face. How was it made, surely it was not a normal aspect of nature; perhaps a big smoothed piece of cut wood with a firm string bending into a graceful arc, It looked beautiful, almost like a work of art. Her eyes fixated on the bow, then the male; it was hard to choose between both. She awaited his answer in return, her pads burning to touch the sleek slender hunting tool.

<style>
.heidi p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.heidi b {color:#f4f9f6; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #444444; }
.heidi {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#131416; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:405px; background-color:#b9b8b6; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:125px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread