we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

WC: ---

Denali saw the defensiveness in the wolf’s form, but he seemed to relax at the sight of Denali. He tilted his head when the wolf introduced himself. He could see the air around him different, he wasn’t all use to a grown wolf who didn’t walk on two legs, so he was interested, though he wanted to know about this miracles place, it seemed interesting and he’d never heard of it before.

What of miracles? What’s that? I didn’t know there were other places around here with wolves.

In fact he didn’t think there were any at all, whatever wolf was in this pack was enough for him to think about, they gave him food shelter, let him play, played with him, and all sorts of stuff, so why worry about other packs. He smiled when Ezra asked his name.
I’m Denali, I live in these lands, Crimson Dreams.

His speech was much better than it had been weeks before, he was learning how to pronounce words better so that he didn’t sound so much like a baby. He wasn’t angry that the other wolf was there either, in fact he was indifferent, he was still new to pack policies as well, though he knew that strangers might not be welcome, but Ezra seemed like a nice wolf, and he doubted nice wolves should be run out of the pack lands.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread