I wish I wish I was (not) a fish.
[html]

Very nice! Big Grin The school I went to.. the culinary people had it -so- difficult with their chefs. It was like bootcamp in the kitchens.

She was busy clawing at the mud near the riverbank, the front part of her body half-lowered like a wolf pup about to pounce. It wasn't until her creamy stomach met the wet mud that she heard the other in the bushes speak. "I'm not playing any games.." she began to hear, and her ears lowered at that statement. But then... "..there's a bear out there. I don't want to be its lunch." Malachi's ears twitched wildly, and her body was no longer lowered to play, but it swung around as she looked around the river. Mala was beginning to think these bears would -never- leave her in peace! It was going to eat her!

In all the fuss of twisting and turning with her entire body, Malachi stirred up quite a lot of mud around the bank. "Wh-where is it? Where did you see it?" As of instinct, she began to make small calls of distress, but she knew that the bear would hear her, and the other wolf, if she made anymore noise. Malachi's head darted to the woods, now swearing she heard something. The bear, maybe?
The beast's large body lunged into the bushes, not far from where she heard the voice of the other. Despite her own body being bigger than the bushes she was hiding it, she lowered her face down and covered her eyes with her paws.. as if the bear wouldn't see her if she couldn't see it. With a stressed whisper, she spoke to the other female. "I-I.. I don't want to be its lunch either. Just keep quiet and maybe it won't n-notice us," she instructed, doing her best to control her nerves that threatened to shake her. "I think we may be downwind of it, here."

<style type="text/css">
.mala_2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.mala_2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#1a3b4d}
.mala_2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#845297; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala_2 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#addaf2; background-image:url(http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6200/malabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread