Mine is the night with all her stars
[html]

blah post ; ; !

The eerie quiet of the female wolf was rather unnerving, and he hoped he didn’t intrude on thoughts that were meant to keep her attention off the dead. She just stared at him, he had heard a slight growl coming from her throat. He held his hands up, showing her that he wasn’t there to harm her.

I’m sorry if you want I’ll just be on my way then. I really didn’t bother you, I sadly made a bad assumption that you would enjoy more company than just the dead.

He said slightly defensively, he wasn’t going to start a fight, but he wanted to learn more about the animals that lived around here, he wanted to get a feel for different personalities, he was testing thimself as well, but that was his secret, no one would know but him, and he’d sure know if he failed this test.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread