Closer and Closer
[html]
Whoops, my bad. D: Like I said, still learning. XD Post edited.

Taking a step back away from the stumbling puppy, Pixie stifled a snicker as she watched the boy trip over himself, remembering how clumsy she was at that age. Even at fifteen months old, she was still clumsy and hadn’t realized how much bigger she was in her secui form, as opposed to her tiny lupus form and short optime form. At his loud complaint, she set the hares on the leaf-covered ground and sat down on a bed of moss.

Heh, sorry, didn’t mean to catch you off guard like that,” she apologized, rubbing her nose with her paw sheepishly. “I guess I was just feeling energetic after the hunt. I really out to take a breath of fresh air, after chasing down those hares.Hey, that rhymes! she thought, the wheels of songwriting in her head already beginning to turn. She refrained from saying her discovery out loud, lest she act even less like her age.

Pixie thought for a moment. “No, but I thought I smelled the scents of pups on both Savina and Anu. Which one is your mother?” The pup had an air of superiority around him, so he could be either one of the leaders’ son; at this point, there was no way of knowing.

So did I,” the blue-gray woman murmured, turning over one of the hares with her paw. “But I’m sure I’ll find someone back at the manor or out hunting who is. Magic certainly isn’t going to eat is,” she chuckled. “He’s my horse, if you haven’t heard. And I’m Pixie. Pixie Frost. What’s your name?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread