(J)
''Well, the packlands are open, though we do hope that you bring a skill that would help the pack out as well, nothing in our pack can be for free, we work for all that we earn. '' Said the mohawked wolf sternly, then looked awkward, like he wasn't used to being of a higher rank.

Cowslip wasn't sure about this question, what did she do at home? Cooked and fished, sometimes chased sheep or horses too, more often then not getting a facefull of hoof.

There was a great rustle of wings as a large bird of prey came out of nowhere, making Cowslip yelp in alarm. The bird took no notice, and settled on the grey wolf's back, staring at her very intently, it didn't need to speak, the message was there ' Back Off! '

The bird made Cowslip nervous, yet astounded..this wolf had it's own bird! Did the other wolves have birds? What birds were they? How did they keep them?

But question time would come later, she needed to tell the wolf her skills.

'' Umm...I can fish and cook I s'pose, it's what I did at home '' She answered quietly, afraid of being laughed at, after all, this wolf trained birds!

Messages In This Thread