(J)
[html]

OOC: If you want to end this here I’ll be good normally joining threads are pretty short and quick, but I’ll still pull along if you want me to Big Grin I’ll have Meg get you accepted :3

She was quiet for some time and it almost made Niro afraid, he was sure that they could find some work for her, but it was always best to ask where she stood at that moment, and Marahute didn’t make anything better he felt bad that she was scared of her.

She may have the look of the devil but she won’t hurt you.

He said, with a slight smile, and as in answer the bird flapped her wings a few times before beginning to preen herself. That was when he heard her answer, fishing and cooking, those were well enough jobs to work with. especially when there had been some in the pack and that was all they did, the thought hurt him, as one of them he still felt was his fault that she was gone, but this wasn’t a time to be sulking.

Those are good traits, I had been taught how to fish myself, though I don’t do it often anymore, come I will show you around, our king Vigilante would love a new member such as yourself.

He said every word sincere, he didn’t know the king half as well as he should have, but he still knew what a pack needed, and a good strong young wolf was what they were in need of.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread