Playing the tune
[html]

"Writing is a lovely thing. It lasts most of the tests of times, the humans have proved that, there are some that are so old that are enclosed in special things that make them last, you have a very great talent."

If the cream-colored wolf had been a human, she would have blushed a bright red at this praise. She'd been told my her parents that writing was a good thing, and that she should keep practicing, but never had she received this high a praise before. She thought that this wolf's new and exciting art of music was astounding, and she loved it. So when he said something next, she gasped aloud and her eyes widened in excitement.

"What if, just for talking's sake, I was to make such a pack? Would it work?"

Skye's eyes widened. "I think that'd be a great idea!" she exclaimed, excited by the possibility. She'd thought of joining a pack, but none of the ones around had intrigued her - least of all the seemingly vicious and wolf-hating Inferni. The rest seemed to be just packs for the sake of having a pack to be in - no real purpose. But this...a pack of creation. That would be something incredible indeed - something that would be safe to be in, to protect from the outside world, and something that would have a purpose. "It'd be perfect," she whispered quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.beachTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachTable i {font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.beachTable p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 30px; margin:0px;}
.beachTable {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#C19E70; background-image:url(http://i30.tinypic.com/5xth1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFD08B; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#3C575A; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beachTable-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #3C575A; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread