Creeping up on the changing winds
[html]

One of these days I'll stop sucking, I swear -_-; 300+

Her smile was like sunshine to him, and made his own grin grow even wider. It was funny to think back on their first couple encounters and think of the shy, unsure woman he had first met. Her confidence had grown much throughout their friendship and it was clear that she felt more at home here in the tribe now than she ever had before. He knew it must have had a lot to do with finding her Spirit Guide, for one's Guide was a large part of who they were in AniWaya. Nayati couldn't imagine not having Onawa around, so he knew that the hybrid femme must feel so much more at ease now that Ouray had come to her.

Nayati was thankfully she hadn't been waiting for him over long, and listened as she explained why she had chosen this particular horse for their training. "Perfect, I knew you would make a good choice." While he did have some experience in training horses, it was minimal, and he knew that Liliana was much more knowledgeable than he on this line of work. The only horse he worked with here was Iye, so he wouldn't have been able to make an educated choice. She knew all the horses though, and had clearly picked the most promising.

He followed with the spear and bow as she lead their pupil out of the stables and into the pasture that was just outside of the building. Liliana questioned what it was that he would do first, and then spoke on what her mother had taught her to do. Honestly, the specifics and order of horse training was a little vague in his head for he hadn't worked on all that many horses and he had been in the lower ranks of the hunting echelon in the Great Tribe. "I don't remember exactly what we did first, it would change from time to time, but running at obstacles sounds like a good place to start to me," he said brightly. "How would you like to go about it? Should I ride him?"

<style type="text/css">
.nhorseeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#A90A15; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nhorseeye-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.nhorseeye p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nhorseeye {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... seeye1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #AA0C13; padding: 335px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#C2C8D6; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.nhorseeye-line1 {width:337px; border-bottom:1px dashed #A90A15; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread