[p]oision ivy
[html]

No worries! I'm moving rather slow myself, these days >.> 300+

The woman had a quizzical expression on her face, and looked him over thoroughly before her eyes returned to gaze intently on the bow in his hands. She looked on it as if something strange and wonderful, so clearly this was her first encounter with a bow. It was odd for the Utina to imagine that, considering he had grown up around them, picking one up as soon as he had had hands to use. There weren't many times that he was without a bow, but he had already learned that many of the canines here did not live as his tribe lived and were unused to such things. Nayati could sense that she was burning with questions, but did manage to answer what he had asked her first.

Now that she had introduced herself, the tension was leaving his body and he was able to relax back into his natural demeanor. "It is nice to meet you Heidi, I am Nayati and this is the AniWaya tribe." He didn't think that he had heard of Inferni, but to his knowledge they had no enemies here and so he saw no reason to be suspicious of Heidi or her intentions. Surely Dawali would have informed him if there were people to be wary of in particular. She grinned widely as she asked if he could show her how to use a bow, and he had to admit he was hardly shy on sharing his expertise in the art. "I see no reason not to," he replied simply. The Kanati handed the bow over to her and moved so she could stand where he had been standing. He waited a moment or two for her to inspect it while he grabbed another bow. "You stand like this, and hold it like this," he said, demonstrating. "Then pull the string back." Once she had mimicked him he would make corrections to her posture.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatibowarrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79A29; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.nayatibowarrow-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.nayatibowarrow p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatibowarrow {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#24130B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... warrow.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E5C68D; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C6127; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread