we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

Denali’s cute :3 sorry for the shitty post.

“Cour des Miracles is a pack. We’re right nearby. From what I gather there are several other packs around. There’s a coyote one, too,” he inquired, looking at the boy. Ezra knew absolutely nothing of the area he occupied now. Usually he took forever to get accustomed to the world he would move into, but for the Court, he completely let it take over his life instantly. The boy felt at home there. Crimson Dreams, however, was another matter entirely. He had never seen this area, but had always been inquisitive. Perhaps this puppy would be a source of information for him.

“I’ve never been to Crimson Dreams before. Do your parents know you’re out here by yourself?” The pup was probably fine but Ezra still cared about his welfare. When Ezra was young he would often spend days by himself exploring without his siblings. It was incredibly freeing and maybe that’s where he discovered his independence. Micah never liked going out on his own, and he was one who stayed home. Funny how those things take root as a child.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread