A time for greater things
[html]

300+

It was a surprise to see a large grin spread across Anann's maw after he spoke. Even a bigger one to hear her congratulate him on his little brothers. How did she know? He didn't know if she and Princess had met, but that was really the only other person within the packlands that knew at this point. Then something from the other day clicked in his head. Alder was a shy boy, and yet had been totally unperturbed by Drogon. On the contrary, he had been fascinated by the stallion. His own smile returned and grew. "Why thank you! I didn't know you knew. It explains why Alder was so fascinated with Drogon the other day, though." His shy little brother must have gotten acquainted with Rem. "She is," he replied warmly. "I'm very lucky to have her." His biological parents had both turned out to be less than desirable. If it weren't for Anu, who knows where he'd be now.

The Knight knew it was a privilege to inspect another's weapons. There weren't many he had let inspect his own blade. He recognized it as a sign of trust and respect. "I can imagine they have." They were beautiful swords, and deadly without a doubt. Anann took Vowkeeper and knew that it was just as odd for her to handle his sword as it had been for him to handle her's. Their respective choices yielded very different techniques. "Thank you," he said as he took Vowkeeper back from her and set it back in its sheath.

Inspections over, he undid his true sword from his back and set it aside. Anann grabbed her wooden swords, and he nodded at her suggestions that they both stick in familiar territory today. "That sounds good to me." He wouldn't really know how to maneuver the smaller, light blades. Of course he could make a guess, but it was better that he use one of his own wooden swords. Taking up the hefty, carved wood, he saw his companion take on a defensive stance. At her word he nodded his head and adjusted his grip before coming at her, raising his wooden longsword over his head and bringing it down at her.

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread