Adjusting to Home
[html]

Aww it's alright. Here you go. WC: 572 {5 points}

So far Sanuye’s work was going along smoothly. Niyol was helping her out the best he could by marking out where the pasture should be. The coyote thanked her horse for not having to put too much work on herself. The pasture wouldn’t need to be very big. She didn’t have the tools to cut large piece of wood though. She only had the tools to make some easy firewood. The female began to lay out the wood she collected and mark where each piece was going to go. After that, she took a break to work on her fire skills. She was thankful to Dawali for letting her take the path she wanted in the art of fire tending. She would make sure she was making her adoptive father proud and show off just how well he taught her. The coyote strolled over to her pile of firewood and grabbed a few pieces before she moved back to the pit. So far today was a good day.

It seemed the day was just getting better. A strange scent filled Sanuye’s nose, although it did carry the scent of the tribe. Her silver orbs moved up as the figure came into view. Oddly enough the female coming towards her looked almost the same as the coyote. It was nice to see that there were other hybrids wandering around. Niyol also noticed the figures coming towards them. He carefully trotted over to the female’s horse and moved at her side. Since the stallion had meet Sanuye, he was generally friendly to others who rode horses, unless there was a reason given not to go near them. The female followed her horse’s lead and began to approach the wolf dog.

As the wolf dog introduced herself, Sanuye smiled and moved her hands behind her back. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Liliana. My name is Sanuye Otsana. I just recently arrived here from the great tribe and this is my faithful companion Niyol.” The coyote didn’t like to refer to her horse as an animal and liked him more considered a companion. Niyol moved back to Sanuye’s side as she rubbed his side gently. The female adjusted her feathers a bit before she turned back to her guest. ”Would you care to join me for a bit? I’m just working on a few projects but I’m sure I have time for a short break.” With that, the coyote moved back to the pit and arranged the fire wood nice and neatly. After she started the fire, she tossed on some twigs to help get the fire going. Soon it was big enough for her and smiled. She hoped though that the fire didn’t spook Liliana’s horse.

Sanuye began to plan in her head what she was was going to do for the rest of the day. She wanted to get the pasture done as soon as possible and then head out to do her rank duties. She wanted to check on the Great Fire, even though she was sure that at such a low rank, she was not allowed to mess with it. She would have to get Dawali’s permission sometime later to approach the Great Fire. Shortly after that, she would have to got find some feathers to decorate her cave entrance. Her smiled remained on her face as she broke from her thought. Today was going to be a wonderful day.

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread