Playing the tune
[html]

"I don’t know my way around her much, but I have a feeling this might be a reality, I would like it as much as you, though I am hoping there are more that will like the idea do you think there will be more?"

Skye nodded. There must be some wolves that loved this idea as much as she did - after all, although it was clear that Shawchert hadn't been here long, he came from somewhere else - and so did Skye. That must mean that there were wolves here, that lived here, that enjoyed the arts as much as she and he did. There must be a way. And Skye loved the idea every bit.

"I'm sure there are more," she said, excitement barely contained in her voice. "There are lots of loners around here - I've smelled them, the don't smell like any packs." Although her sense of smell wasn't as great as some, she was still a canine, and their sense of smell rivaled almost every animal on the planet. The packs had a distinctive, group-ish smell to them - like she was smelling many wolves rather than one. It was easy to tell whether a loner had been there or whether a pack member had been there, and she'd smelled plenty of loners. "And I'm sure they'd love the protection a pack offered - and I'm sure that there has to be more artists somewhere!" Involuntarily, Skye's tail began to wag, and her eyes lit up in excitement. Things were beginning to look up for the young wolf - things were beginning to look up indeed.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify;}
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread