we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

WC: ---

He just wanted to know what it was, the rest seemed to just go in one ear and out the other, he was a puppy after all, and heard only what he wanted, he wasn’t excited to hear about another new pack or other packs around, they were not Crimson Dreams and they didn’t have his mommy and daddy in any of them. They were here. The ones he now considered his real parents at least. The other two… well they didn’t find him so they weren’t his parents any longer.

Mmm hmmm my mommy knows I’m here, she said I could come here.

He said, telling the truth, she did let him, he told her where he was going and left after she acknowledged it, he never went anywhere without anyone knowing he was there, he was afraid of getting lost again, it wasn’t comforting to him, he wanted someone to know where he was at all times. That way they could look for him if they need to.

Does your mommy know that you are here?

He returned the question right back at the other wolf, though he didn’t know the other wolf might not be around his mother at all.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread