Where the ocean bleeds into the sky
[html]

Oh hush, you're fine. Smile

Oran's hackles rose more, and his smile dropped as she bared her fangs. Immediately he was on his feet, towering over her with his ears pressed back and his own lips pulled away from his gleaming teeth. He took a heavy step forward, rearing his head up to make himself seem bigger and looking down on her disdainfully. As she mentioned his "fear", he couldn't help throwing his head back, barking out a harsh, biting laugh. Of course he'd been apprehensive, but not afraid. More than anything he'd been angry. This chick needed to learn how to use her nose.

If you're a native, babe, He growled, as it seemed to piss her off and, for the moment at least, he lived for that, Then I have no business with you. I can use my nose well enough to know I'm nowhere near anyone's turf. Get lost; I have bigger fish to fry. He gave one last rumbling growl, as an incentive--If you don't leave me alone I'll rip you apart, he thought--before he turned away, making sure not to look at her at all as he curled up by the tree, seemingly completely at ease; you're no threat to me.

Of course he knew better than that, but she didn't know that.

<style>
.oran-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.oran-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.oran-z28 b {color:#E7E7E7; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.oran-z28 {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/oran.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E7E7E7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A4A4A4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.oran-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread