Old Ties...
[html]

OOC: By the way, Aurora looks so cute in your table, I just want to grab her and hug her forever ^^ Oh and Kemo's pack thinks he's long dead, just letting you know that. I suppose you can change what you're going to tell him while keeping that information in mind ^^

Kemo continued walking, his anger still raging through him. The nerve of that wolfess! Stumbling upon him and then treating him as if he was nothing, as if he was an omega to be spit on and ridiculed. He thought he heard her shouting at him, but chalked it up to imagination, determined to get as far away from this place as he could. Maybe he would meet up with Ralla somewhere, though he knew she was prolly still talking to Alaine about whatever it was she had wanted to tell her.

Just then he heard light paws crunching through leaves, a slight skidding sound and then he could smell her scent again. Oh great, she's come to keep harassing him. He was about to snarl her off when he heard her apology, the pleading and trembling in her words touching his heart and soothing his anger somewhat. "You should be sorry. There is no excuse for treating someone with such disrespect unless they properly deserve it. Maybe next time you should think before you act, that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one of-"

"I'm sorry but are you from Minnesota by chance? From the Moon Pack or something like that?" All thought ceased, his next words dying in his throat. He had no idea what she had meant by Minnesota but the second part, the Moon Pack, that sounded suspiciously close to..."Do you mean the Moon Tribe? Yes, I'm from one of the packs of the Moon Tribe, the Blood Moon Pack, how do you know about the Moon Tribe?" His thoughts raced excitedly. Does she have news from the Moon Tribe? Was his pack ok? What was the status of his mother and father? All these questions and more raced inside his head, his blind eyes full of curiosity as he waited for her to answer.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread