I'm permanently blue
[html]

Indeed!!! Plus these guys are super fun to play together :]

The clouds above imprisoned the moon behind them momentarily, blocking the wolves from its silver beams for a few seconds at a time. Wind whipped through the area, catching tendrils of her long hair and making them sway back and forth where she stood. Ember had always kept a number of feathers and beads in her dark hair, and the bone beads clicked together lightly as they moved with the power of the wind.

Something was troubling the female this night, though it was unlikely that she would speak about it with anyone. It involved one of her most personal secrets, what had happened to her children. The same night that she had abandoned them to the fire, her spirit guide had disappeared. No amount of calling or waiting would bring him back, either. It had been weeks and Utriu had not returned.

Perhaps he was gone, as Lotus was. As Khaden was. She hadn’t thought that she had done anything wrong by destroying the devil spawn of Haku in the fire, but maybe the orca had seen things differently. Ember came out of her thoughts as her ears caught the sounds of paws behind her. It was a familiar gait, one that she recognized easily, and she stepped back from the decapitated scarecrow to greet him in return.

”Good evening. I couldn’t sleep…so I decided to come and work some of my energy out” She explained. She wasn’t sure why he always called her ‘Beautiful’, but she was tired of protesting it. It was a nickname of sorts, now. She had never thought of herself as being anything but ordinary looking, especially with her dark coat. Firefly had always been the beauty of the family. The Phoenix girl went to her knees so that she could greet him properly in his form, reaching to try to place one hand at the side of his face so that she could run her fingers over the soft fur there as she spoke. ”I thought you were asleep when I left…I didn’t wake you, did I?”

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread