I would be sad because you left me all alone
[html]

ooc...

Liliana heard his masculine voice from inside, she’d missed that voice, it broke her heard thinking she’d see him but couldn’t be with him. His voice did seem strained, but for what reason? She moved aside the flap and entered his hut. She was looking at the floor afraid to look up at him. She didn’t want to see his expression, or show him how weak she really was.

I got your message. Thank you for inviting me.

She said, quietly, now looking at the wall silently but not really seeing it. She was not sure what she should do, turn and run or stay and take whatever he ahs t to say bad about her because she knew she deserved whatever he had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread