On her face is a map of the world
[html]

Did Ember ever drink alcohol ?

Moonfyre held onto her, not wanting to let go. He never wanted to let go, but knew he had to at some point in the next minute to avoid the hug being weird. He let go of her and took a step back and reached out to the bottle of Vodka on the desk behind him. Before he actually even opened it, he answered her question.

I’m thinking about how much I like you, how nice that hug felt, and how I don’t really know how love feels. If this is love, then I love the feeling.

He unscrewed the top off the vodka bottle and took a big gulp. He drank vodka before and was used to its burning taste, but he hadn’t had any in a while. He winced when the alcohol burned his throat as it went down. His eyes teared just the slightest bit, but he was fine in the matter of seconds. He looked down at the bottle and stared at it for a moment before taking another decent sized sip. Then he held the bottle out to Ember nudging it toward her, encouraging her to drink it.

Drink it, it’ll make you warm.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread