Black Holes and Revelations
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

He still was trying to figure out why that smile of hers made him feel like gold like he had a privilege to see that smile. It made him feel special and he nearly wanted to grab her hands and take her somewhere special, but where? He pulled his mind out of his heart and nodded, "...I didn't think so, but I don't think my parents---well my mom is very knowledgeable about the other packs...I think she fears them, or maybe just Dahlia. I'd love to get to know your pack more...maybe I could spend some more time out of Crimson..I want to exlpore..and maybe soon." He had started out looking right into her eyes then when he spoke of exploration he looked down to the book. His eyes then again looked up to those brilliant red hues of hers. He was happy to know this book was his now. It was going to be well loved, and read so many times. He planned to have the book memorized, and to know the in and outs of the world they lived in. He didn't know why he craved it, but he did. Knowledge was something he craved, and he would do everything to know it.

He looked over curiously when she said that she said she had moved out of Conors, "Oh?" His ears went fully alert as he tilted his head, "Already, huh? I..I'm thinking about doing the same thing...maybe..maybe leave." He had moved to lay on his back, the book on his lap still, "...I wonder what is all out there..going to your pack lands actually was the furthest I'd ever been from crimson." He thought about crimson then thought about how she'd never been here. He sat up, "...hey..would you like to take a tour of Crimson Dreams?" He gave a bright smile to her, "There's a lot of beautiful places here." He said with a vigorous tail wag, "I'd love to be your tour guide." He said in a joking voice lifting his brows teasingly as he wore a smug smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread