we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

-is a fail.-

The pup amused Ezra. He smiled at the young boy, and noticed his petite figure. How young was this pup really? When Denali said his parents knew where he was, the mutt furrowed his brow. Maybe it was just the thought of having a serious relationship with Ever and the thought of little Denali-like Rosens running around eventually, Ezra freaked out. “Still! You shouldn’t be wandering around by yourself. Though I guess if you’re in your own packland it’s okay,” Ezra smiled, shrugged, and let go of his minor terror.

Denali mentioned his own family. How long it had been since he had seen them. The boy’s heart hurt a little for them, but that too eventually passed. “I left my family a year or so ago to try living by myself. They’re way up north. It took me 6 months or so to get here. My mom knows I left, don’t worry. I saw the craziest people ever! Want to hear a story or two from my life on the road? I learned how to fish, I talked to bears, and I even went kayaking for a bit. And I lived on a ship for a while,” Ezra remembered those damn weres. Denali looked a little bit like them, but his innocence drove the hate out of his mind. Now was not the time to pass judgment, regardless of whether or not Denali was one of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread