hell is repetition
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.tay-blki { padding:5%; font-family:georgia}
.tay-blki .ooc {font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;}
.tay-blki .header {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#5B95AE;font-size:1.3em;text-align:center;padding:5px 0 5px 0; line-height:1em}
.tay-blki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0;margin:0}
.tay-blki b {color:#1C556E;font-weight:bold;}
</style>

(305)

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

There was a small pause as Gabriel considered her words – he seemed to be stewing over what she had said, but Tayui could not ascertain what it was exactly that had triggered this. Nonetheless, she was determined to continue and discern what her next move would be. Yes, they did not agree on very basic, intrinsic concepts, but Tayui was discovering that talking with Gabriel forced her to consider things she had not yet thought about. It was good for her, even if it gave her a strange sickly feeling in the pit of her stomach. She felt as though she kept changing her mind throughout the conversation, but she knew she could not have a firm stance on any opinion until she decided what her principles were. Now, she was only just beginning to discover them. The things she did know already, those were what made her and Gabriel clash. At least she no longer believed he was a hero, saviour, or vilified warrior. He was what he was and when she accepted him, perhaps she would accept herself, too.

She refocused her attention when he spoke, quickly noticing his intentness. He was very serious and his voice was low and hard. She inhaled slowly as she considered her reply, and then nodded.

“Yes,” she replied. For a moment, she wondered what ‘they’ referred to – murderers in general, or just Haku? Then she realized her last words held the answer: what became of monsters. Yes, if she were to become a monster, even a small minor monster, she would like to see what he had to show her. She could not shy away from this, especially not after she had begun to think about the possibilities for the future. Perhaps all that was left for her was disgrace; whatever it was, Gabriel would know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread