[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

OOC:

Get your blind ass out of my turf!" That did it, that was the final line she could cross. Unfortunately for her, he was able to see, but not with his vision. "You do realize that no matter how quiet you are, no matter how much you run, no matter where you try to hide, I can easily find you right? I may not be able to see, but I can hear. Your heartbeat is going nuts right now, whether you're angry, afraid, or try to run, your heartbeat will give your location away." He smiled viciously, turning his head to follow her every move and taking a step closer to her as well.

"Thanks to my loss of vision, my other senses have been magnified. I can hear your heartbeat, the air moving each time you move, the subtle sounds you can't hear, I can with ease." He took another step closer. "And even if I couldn't hear you, I can smell you. I can smell your fear. As a matter of fact." He inhaled deeply, seemingly tasting her scent on the air. "It smells good, and there's another scent on the air, something I want now very badly."

He took off toward her, making an effort to grab her small body by the throat and hold her up in his hands. He wasn't choking her, but it was certainly scaring the fuck out of her. "Now you've gone and made me angry. It's not nice to make fun of those who are handicapped. I'm about to make you pay for underestimating me." He slammed her on the ground, hard, then listened where the sound of panicked breathing came from and slapped her dead on. "Tonight, you only exist for my pleasure. You will not enjoy this, but I will, and you will make me enjoy it. Understand?" He lowered himself so that his face was only inches from hers. "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BITCH?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread