we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

OOC: Sorry bout the short wait

Denali scowled at being treated like a really little pup… that happened to him a lot though, now that the others were getting bigger than even he was, he’d been always questioning that, and his legs were always so short, but he wasn’t complaining, he just didn’t like being treated like a little toothpick. If this wolf ever knew of his own adventure getting here, he’d know that Denali was fine walking around all on his own.

My mommy know I won’t go anywhere bad.

He said proudly, he was a proud wolf after all, he did now have a caring family that loved him, though his old parents loved him very much he had no one to play with and he liked it here so much better. He was distracted by the mention of a story, he loved stories, he smiled and wagged his tail.

Oh I wanna hear I do!

He talked to a bear? And went on a ship? Wow, he wished he could have adventures like that someday, just thinking about it made him feel all giddy inside.

<style type="text/css"> .denali b {font-weight:bold; color:#edfbb4; letter-spacing:1px; } .denali .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .denali p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3b7700} .denali {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9fbe22; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... denali.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread