[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

OOC:

He chuckled as she had said the words with the last bit of defiance she could muster. "Good girl. Now then, you might enjoy it, you might not, only time will tell." He lightly dragged his claws along her body from neck to ass, smirking the entire time as he heard her heartbeat beating like a war drum, whether through fear, anger, or both, he couldn't tell for sure. All he seemed to care about was the pure raw pleasure radiating through him. The control, the power, it felt absolutely wonderful. The sex he was about to take from her would certainly accent those feelings and he rushed to take what he wanted from her with another ear ringing slap in an effort to drain the last bit of defiance from her.

All the while, his dick started to make its appearance, slowly peeking out of its sheath, fire engine red and glistening, excited for what was about to come. He smiled, suddenly getting another idea in his head. He had heard of this rare and taboo act in his past, had actually caught his mother and father performing this very feat so long ago when he wasn't old enough to understand, but from that day on he had always wanted to try it. He forcefully grabbed her head and dragged her over to his slightly peeking dick.

He snarled savagely, shaking her a bit. "Service me Bitch, satisfy me and maybe I'll let you go without violating your nether regions. Suck my dick and I swear if you use your teeth or bite it, I will fucking destroy you. When the wolves find you out here, they will never be able to recognize you." He roughly pushed her head towards his dick again, making short contact with her nose which caused him to twitch slightly in pleasure.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread