I would be sad because you left me all alone
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1721; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

The man waited in silence for her reply, his eyes never having the courage to raise to look up at her. He could feel her looking at him, but now he was the one that was unable to look her in the face. Nayati was afraid of what he might see there. Afraid that if he looked up everything he had done to make her act this way would at one be clear and he didn't know if he could take that. The nothingness seemed to stretch on for eternity and it was all the man could do to stay still. His muscles were tensed beneath the skin, just waiting for the axe to fall.

Finally Liliana spoke, but her words did nothing but confuse him. Nothing? He had done nothing? That didn't make sense. He had to have done something to make her pull away from him. He had to have done something to make his best childhood friend avoid him and leave. His pale eyes finally raised again, looking at her with utter confusion, his face full of conflict. "But...what has happened?" he asked as his mind raced inside his skull. "I feel like everyone I care about is pulling away from me." Nayati sighed, and placed his head in his hands. Something clearly had changed, and if he couldn't figure out what, then he was lost.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread