I would be sad because you left me all alone
[html]

ooc...

The silence was almost too much she didn’t know what was really going on, not with him at least but she’d hurt him, she’d deliberately made him unhappy. She sniffed, doing her best from not outright crying, she felt so horrible for putting him through something he did not deserve.

I … I… it’s hard to explain.

She tried to pry the words from her throat but they were still stuck there, they were not coming up any time soon it seemed, but she had to keep trying, she didn’t want him hurting.

I’m not trying to hurt you.

She said heaving the words and she closed her eyes, the tears could barely be contained, but she didn’t want to cry in front of him, it was impossible though as another tear fell, she felt so spineless right now sitting in this wolf’s hut, not letting him in on her deepest secret that was keeping her away from him lately.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread