I would be sad because you left me all alone
[html]

ooc...

She felt his presence move closer and then his hands, his words were soft and kind, but still she was afraid. She put her hands to her face, everything was building inside her.. the sadness, the fear, and the love, which that feeling was beginning to force itself through her body as he touched her, what was she suppose to do? He’d surely hate her for her words but she did not want him any more hurt than she’d caused him. For she knew that she was the whole reason why he was in such a mood. She gathered what bravery she could and looked at him.

I … I, Nayati I don’t want to ruin our friendship, I know what I have to say… it will… but … but if it’s to make you feel better…

She paused for a very long moment trying to get the courage to rip the words from her throat, she opened her mouth again, but they wouldn’t come, she cursed herself, and then looked into his handsome white face, and before she could stop herself she took a hold of his face, and kissed him. The fear that coursed through her made her stand and run right from the table in which he’d prepared for the both of them.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread