&Then t's Reaching Inside You
[html]

Maybe he could seduce her into falling in love with him… And then we could have another interesting plot on our hands Smile

Wow, just like that, huh? She was beginning to sober up by now, but still didn’t fully understand what just happened. Her vagina felt weird like something she never experienced before. She shook her head, and then her whole body followed. She was no longer so dizzy. She padded out in front of him and looked around. She realized she was in an unknown place. She looked around confused.

How the fuck did I get here?

She had the urge to snarl at this brute, but didn’t seeing how he didn’t attack her while she was incapable of much so he didn’t seem to be a threat. She looked him over. He looked to be a strong wolf. He was definitely bigger than her, but surprisingly so gentle. She almost instantly liked this wolf. He wasn’t a goody-two shoe like the rest. He had an evil side to him as well she could see it. She wanted to stay with him more and get to know him. She sighed, and looked away for a moment before turning back to look at him. She didn’t know if he really cared.

My names Axelle. Do you know of anywhere you can show me? I don’t exactly know where I am.

She looked at him with her best seducing eyes. He was probably indifferent about the whole situation. Now she was turned the game on him. She padded over to him rubbing her body against his rather roughly. She saw his size and figured a little roughness would entice him. She followed through with his whole body around to his ear. She never left his body and rubbed hers all the way around. When she reached his ear she whispered :

I would love some company.

<style type="text/css">
.character-alexxe b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-alexxe .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-alexxe i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-alexxe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#410e3c;}
.character-alexxe {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#f3f3f3; background-image:url(http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz24 ... ness-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#410e3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread