I’m yours and that’s it
[html]

ooc...

As she ate she listened to Nayati speak about his mother, she’d felt the same for her parents, though she knew he would never meet them… at least not yet, not until they went to the next world or whatever happened.

Just like my mom taught me to train horses, my dad he taught me about everything else, he taught me to use the spear with my mom, and he taught me to do a feral hunt too, well that’s what he’d called it.

She said, she did love remembering the good times she had with her parents. Before they died she had no intentions of leaving them… but if they hadn’t have died she would not have found the home she was in now. She smiled sadly thinking of the things that happened in the past, though the memory of their passing was still a little fresh.

I would love to learn what you know, it would be more than me I’m sure, and I would love to meet your family some day, maybe we can find a way to go to the great tribe to trade some of next years fouls, I know there’s a few mare’s pregnant. That would be a good excuse to go there, and at least visit.

She said excitedly. Her eyes twinkled, she had always wanted to visit the great tribe, just from the stories Nayati had told her, and even more now because it was where he had been born, she wanted to learn more about it, and possibly make herself a better tribesman in Aniwaya.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread