flawless seasons.
[html]

Wink

Mati had always felt comfortable around Kansas, his sweet nature and quiet tone had never intimidated her. But just as she had felt when the two had seen each other in the neutral lands beyond their home the Church female was feeling those little jitters and flutterings as she thought of speaking with the father of her beloved Cambria. They had not spoken of her in the past, but Mati knew that the relationship could not go unnoticed, and now that the two shared a room it was simply fact rather then a theory. But she did not want to bring attention to such a personal thing, and so she had avoided the topic. She was relieved, though not surprised, when he greeted her with a soft smile and stood to welcome her to join him.

Sketching of course. When ever I find the time, I try to get out and I can't help but bring my sketch pad with me. She said with a smile. It was an extension of who she was, and bringing it along was as natural to her as one might bring a weapon or wear a piece of cloth, or a instrument such as the one that Kansas carried. I didn't know you played. Mati confessed as she looked at the guitar.

<style type="text/css">

.matijuly12 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f2f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #51759e; }
.matijuly12-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#51759e; text-align:center;}
.matijuly12 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly12 {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#c5ddf0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july12.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1f2f5; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#51759e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly12-border1 {width:411px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly12-line1 {width:385px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6baca; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread