M - They say I'm to young, but I don't care
[html]

WC: 518(5 points) OOC: <3

He normally ate all the animal that he’d gotten, it was only natural as he was a wolf so he was not disgusted by the sight nor her naming off what was in there, his stomach gurgled in anticipation.

I think my stomach told you for me, it looks really good!

Her comment about the walls had been thought of by him, he was in fact going to make a project of it all before winter froze the ground because he was going to make floorboards as well, but he’d have to dig a bit so that the floor wasn’t too high.it was a project he couldn’t wait for. He hoped that someone like Heath or Anann would be able to help him, they were running low on help though, but he wasn’t sure what Amaranth would think about it because when they discovered the cave it would be their secret. He was sure she’d help in any case, the cave floor wouldn’t take more than a day, he’d already had worked on the floorboards the day before, the forest above them was a few trees less now. He smiled at her saying she’d have to tell Vigilante, he wasn’t afraid of the king, not in that way, if he didn’t approve they would figure something out, but he had a feeling he wouldn’t mind half so much.

That would be fine, we can do that when you are ready.

He said as she pulled the food off the fire, his skin melted as she kissed him back. He liked her kisses, he loved her presense. He didn’t want her unhappy, which is a reason why he’d kept the mention of her mother out of it. He waited for her to serve as she did clean up and he was still new to the cave itself, but when she mentioned that she loved him he melted more and more, he felt like a squishy blob. Her comment after confused him for a second, but he remembered when he reminded himself of the day they became mates, that he’d wait for her. He looked into her beautiful purple eyes, and smiled. She was ready then? His eyes showed the caring that he had for her, that he wanted her for all she was but would treat her with the respect she’d deserve.

You do?

He asked, his heart leaping to his throat, he wasn’t just going to jump on her, but he was surprised such randomness came up, was this why she cleaned up? He saw the blankets that she’d lain out, he knew she hated to be cold, and saw they were in a nice pile that the cave floor had been cleaned as well as one could be. he was sure that may have been one of the reasons for her tidying up, though there could always be more. It made him happy that he was here with her though, and with the meal she’d made it was better, his day had gotten infinently better than it had in the morning.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread