Theres something telling me
[html]

He realized that he had misspoken, shaking his head at himself while Heath questioned him Oh yeah, I meant AniWaya. I get the two mixed up sometimes, he corrected quickly. Cour des Miracles and AniWaya were both just distant packs to Kansas, easy to interchange. Their shared practice of raising horses made them even easier for him to confuse, but he was nevertheless ashamed of his stupidity. He came from one of my sisters herds.

He cleared his throat anxiously and shifted his gaze to watch the horses, comparing one to the other. They were similar in color, a deep roan blue, though Lexington lacked the bright platinum highlighting that the mare sported so beautifully. Lexington was a large, powerful beast, but his demeanor was curiously mild. Kansas was still surprised by how easy it had been to tame the stallion. He would not have known what to do with a feral animal, especially one so big. He had never thought it possible to share a bond with another species, but he had discovered it to be very uplifting in a unique way.

<style type="text/css">
.kansasgifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c5d6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kansasgifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#243a56; text-align:center;}
.kansasgifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kansasgifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#5074a6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... s001-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#243a56; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.kansasgifty01-border1 {width:342px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.kansasgifty01-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #496a98; margin:0 auto 8px auto;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread