Under Pressure
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... guitar.png);">
OOC: laaaaa +3
I'm just a stranger in a strange land
Running out of time..

The woman would tell him that she was also born in America, but on the east coast. Penny Slavia? Mars had never heard of such a state, so he was slightly confused, but he also decided to not care and instead, he ended up looking back down at his guitar and strumming the strings between his mismatched fingers that were tinted ivory, ebon, and chocolate. He started to hum along with the music he was making, his white guitar beautiful in the sun. Mars had let out a small sigh as he boredly sat there on his steed. California is on the west. And I'm resident to the pack Cour Des Miracles...for now, atleast...until they kick me out for being worthless... his voice had been soft, and words were small, the self-esteem in the man was low, as was his rank, and his mood because of the circumstances. His father left him just like he did before Mars was even born, leaving nothing put a letter to Mars, and even though the note was written for him, and it told him that he was not trying to leave and that he was sorry for doing so, Mars was still offended that his father would simply leave just like that without a problem at all. Mars was a fragile being, and the reason he did not normally let people into his circle was because of reasons like this. They would leave him for dead sooner or later because they wanted nothing to do with him. I left California to find my father... he spoke softly as his eyes did not dare to move back over the woman, instead they had looked at the white guitar once again. He definitely didn't feel like talking about Rurik, simply because every time he thought about the man, the more he did not like his father anymore.

The woman would then go ahead and tell him her name and then ask him what he had been called. What had he been called? Bartholomew, Mars, Asswipe, Cali, Faggot, Freak. He'd been called a few things by his mother and his half-siblings on his mother's side. Mars Russo, or Cali. the man had spoken to the woman quietly as he had still continued to strum the strings on his guitar, going into the bridge of the song he had been working on. Where is Crimson Dreams? another random question. Mars knew nothing of the other packs that had resided in the area except for the pack by the name of Dahlia De Mai since he had met a wolven by the name of Larkspur that lived there. That was the only other pack he knew of though, so this Crimson Dreams was a new name, and a new idea of how many packs were actually here in Nova Scotia.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread