Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

300+

His relaxed and friendly toned seemed to do the trick as far as letting Niro know that he wasn't unwelcome in the Knight's presence. If it were the other member of that fight, it might have been a very different story, but in his mind Haven had already absolved the Takekuro of any kind of fault in that incident. Perhaps that was unfair of him, seeing as he didn't know the situation, but he was only a mortal being and prone to faults just as any other. The mohawked man hobbled unsteadily towards him in the loose sand and the Aatte couldn't help but feel sorry for him. It wasn't fun to be injured, and even less so to have to show such weaknesses in front of others. He had to give Niro credit for taking it in stride.

"Yeah, need to soak it up before the snow falls. Speaking of which, perhaps later I should go chop some wood to make sure there's plenty for the fireplace." While the sea breeze was wonderful in the warmer months, it could be downright nasty during the cold ones. He would need to make sure that his little seaside house was well stocked with wood to keep him and Princess warm this winter.

Haven wasn't overly surprised that the other man breached the topic of their last interaction, and nodded his head solemnly as the words came. He was only silent for a moment before responding. "I thank you for your apology, but I don't think that you are the one who really needs to be making it, are you?" The Knight's tone gave slant to his views of what had taken place. The other man had been the aggressor and Niro had been the victim, only retaliating in self defense. Maybe now he would hear what it had all been about.
<style type="text/css">
.haven .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.haven .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#3f3225}
.haven b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d4f28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.haven {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#fed534; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1371/havenbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread