Under Pressure
[html]

OOC HERE!

He didn’t answer her right away, which she would have viewed as rude if he hadn’t been playing his guitar. She had never met anyone other than herself that could play guitar, though she knew there must be other wolves out there who could. No matter how cold-hearted this man was, he certainly knew how to play the beautiful instrument, and he seemed quite skilled. It made Pixie a little jealousy, frankly.

I have never heard of Cour Des Miracles,” said the blue-gray wolfess. “Where is that?” Hopefully not everyone in this wolf-dog’s pack was like him; he seemed so depressed. She ignored his statement about being worthless, not knowing his pack’s views on riding or music and how that determined how useful you were to the pack. If all he did was play guitar all day, Pixie wouldn’t be surprised if they did consider him worthless.

Your father?” she echoed. “Does he live around here?” Even if he did, Pixie knew she probably didn’t know him, but she wanted to know who he was all the same. “Mars Russo. Sounds cool,” she mused. At Mars’s question on where Crimson Dreams was located, she pointed back at the direction she had come from. “It’s to the west. We’re the pack that lives around Rabbit Lake.” It felt strange and nice to say we’re and not I’m. Pixie hadn’t been in a pack for a while, and she was actually happy to not be a loner anymore.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread