tell me did you sail across the sun
[html]
Murphy was going to sit down and wait for someone to come to him, but it was his lucky day; he didn't have to wait long at all before someone came out of the woods. The forest was quite a pretty place and he'd always liked them since he grew up in a place that didn't have much besides small patches of skimpy woods. So really, this pack was place in a perfect location. Then again he hadn't scoped out any other packs and had no clue how many were spread out across the lands.

The one who came to greet him was a young female who was very light in color in comparison to him; the only things that stood out on her creamy fur was her copper hair and pretty brown eyes with a tail to match them. He did notice variations in her fur but they were pleasantly subtle. Murphy continued to fiddle with his old scarf before flicking his hair out of his face again, offering the stranger a friendly smile. "I smelled the pack and... I was wondering... if I could join?" He paused for a moment somewhat nervously, but didn't look scared or anything. "If that's okay." He had no idea what the proper thing to do when you were trying to join a pack, but he supposed the girl would fill him in and ask the questions she needed to know. Cause he had no idea what else to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread