M - They say I'm to young, but I don't care
[html]
OOC

amaranth looked at him she was changing every day fighting her innner mind struggling to better herself. She looked at him and then reched her hand in the bowl and handed him the liver. picking up peices to eat herself she smiled. "Niro I want him to know I just don't want my mom to know" she wanted him to be the only one she told. inhaling the peice of meat she was very hungry and she wanted to not be for her first time with him. She wanted to be hungry for him.

Amaranth nodded looking at him. "Yes I want to I want to.' she said getting really close. She didn't know what to do she had no idea how to do anything. She just laid there and cried when haku had attacked her. She was so happy to be here in his warth she was hoping that it wouldn't be to weird for them though she didn't think he would have a problem he was a guy. "I don't know what to do though" she said looking at him.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread