Joining*
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

You're not late at all, no need for apologies! Smile Also, I edited your first post and left a note in it for you to read - it was just about the table Smile

She acted like many of them did, and being a Chief, he was used to it. Her request came as no surprised when she voiced her purpose for coming here, and he smiled at her politely, attempting to calm her. He had seen how she flinched at his movements, and the red wolf could easily understand how uncomfortable it was when someone else was both taller and higher ranked than yourself. Frankly, this female wasn't even ranked at all, which all in all had to be quite intimidating. After all, Dawali had never not been in a pack, so he couldn't know, but he assumed it must be terrifying. "I see, well we certainly have room for a few more. Tell me, do you have any particular talents which would be useful to us? Something you can contribute to the tribe with." His voice was deep but not at all aggressive, and his face revealed his sincere interest in her answer. If she could fit with them, she would find that there was no need to fear Dawali Amara, as long as she respected him in the same manner he respected everyone else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread