[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

Ooc.

Everything was silent as she hid in the brush. Her breathing was crazy and her heart was beating like a drum. She was sure he knew her location already. She wasn’t sure how close he was because for a blind wolf he was pretty silent. A feeling of dread washed over her as she poked her head from her hiding spot. His scent flooded into her nose, and before she could react he was on top of her yet again choking her. She smiled. He found her. She was dead.

Axelle was bleeding and every time he squeezed some part of her body more blood gushed out of her wounds. This time his hand was around her neck. She could barely breathe, but tried not to show it. She failed. It was hard she needed to breathe, but now he totally blocked her windpipe.

Ge……O….

She tried to talk, but only got vowels out. She looked into his eyes. They looked like the same eyes that she saw in the reflection of the water: hers. Maniacal eyes. He was exactly like her. Crazy. He pinned her down on the ground once more. She just wanted him to get it over with. Now she began to admire him. He was blind, handicapped, but yet he was more capable than she was. He was evil like her.

Her legs were open, and her vagina very unprotected. He put his dick near her, and involuntarily she began to want it. It wasn’t rape anymore. She didn’t struggle now. She only laughed in his face.

I thought I told you, sweetheart, I like it rough.

Now that was it. She waited for it to start. She waited for the sex to begin. Come on.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread