I wish I wish I was (not) a fish.
[html]

Hehe ^^ I'm guessing she's in Lupus form? If not let me know and I can correct the first paragraph of this post.

As introductions began, Mala smiled. She had a feeling this wolf was quite the jokester.. she did like to laugh, from what Mala saw anyways. As the wolf padded up to her, Malachi looked down at her. Why was she herself always taller than most wolves? Well, then again, some wolves had a tendency to be huge. But by looking at all the other friends and family she knew, she was almost always the tallest.. even in her own Luperci form. 'Would my children be like that, someday, too?' she thought to herself.

"Did I interrupt you fishing?'' Mala blinked once or twice at Ayita, then turned her muzzle towards the water, which still sparkled in the mid-afternoon sunlight. "Yes.." Her voice trailed off, as if she was thinking of something else, and then she shook her head. "I mean, no, no! I was trying to fish," Mala explained, walking closer to the riverbank. "Until, of course, you scared me with talk of a bear." The creature laughed, and even snorted, at the joke. Her jolly laughter was interrupted, however, as she felt her stomach rumble, and it was probably loud enough for the other wolf to hear.

Malachi stared down at her reflection in the slow-moving water. "Fishing's alright.. but hunting would always be easier with some help," she noted towards the other. If only she knew that she could easily bring down something herself, her diet wouldn't have always consisted of seafood or smaller game; the same diet a wolf had.

<style type="text/css">
.malaoasis .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:70px; padding-right:15px; color:#000000}
.malaoasis .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:73px; padding-right:10px; color:#321805}
.malaoasis b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#a8f88c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.malaoasis {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-image:url(http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6971/malamid.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread