to speak a word for nature
[html]
<style type="text/css">#savina{width:400px; background-color:#050b2a; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ina1-2.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:none; margin:auto; border:1px solid #000000;}#savina p{color:#367697; font-family:arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height:14px; text-indent:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;}#savina b{color:#69afc2;}#savina i{color:#69afc2; float:right;}</style>

sorry for the shorter post, joining threads posts just tend to be a bit shorter for me ^^;

The Commander had been wondering if more wolves seeking sanctuary would be showing up on their doorstep. In spring and summer it was fairly easy for a wolf to make a living on their own, catching their own pray and able to find shelter easily in the nice weather. With winter fast approaching though, those that chose that solitary lifestyle might be having second guesses about their decision. Food became harder to find and shelter that could keep out the snow and cold also. She knew she certainly would never want to try and weather the upcoming season on her lonesome. Being a part of a pack provided security that living as a loner simply could not match. It was easier to survive when you banded together with others.

As she approached him, the man smiled and dipped his head to her. Savina's head wasn't inflated with her position, and so this simple show of respect was enough for her to be content with. A soft smile painted its way across her own features, pleased that the one she was greeting was one who had his manners. "Hello Che, I am Savina Marino, the Commander here." Introductions now completed, it was quickly time to move onto the business of the matter. "We are accepting new faces into our fold. What is it that you could offer us in return for a home here?" she asked as she reclined back onto her haunches, her emerald orbs watching the Alves male expectantly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread