Achieving Abilities
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

<3

The russet male chuckled with his deep voice, slightly amused at Liliana's startled expression. It lasted only a short moment, though, as his face soon expressed interest at her response instead. Still, as the female attempted to calm herself, he did feel quite amused. "Oh?" he prompted, and did not have to wait long before the female continued. His gaze flew to the bag she held up, and nodded with interest at her proposition. It was certainly a wise one! They could do with one (or, preferably, several) that knew how to help the horses, too. Dawali knew a trick or two, but had but the smallest of knowledge pools on how to treat them. The basics that he knew could very well serve Liliana well. "That's clever! I hadn't thought of it, but it makes perfect sense if you carers know these things, and especially the highest ranked one," he said, smiling at her. She had been so... quiet, when she first came here, and he was glad to see that slowly, ever so slowly, she was growing a bit more accustomed to him, the tribe. She was no longer as awkward around him as she had been at the start, and he wanted to praise her for the initiative she showed him. "If you show me what you've got, I can tell you what I know. Mind you, many of the herbs that can help us can harm them, and the other way around."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread