[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
300+[html]

it is ridiculous how long it took me to write this :l or rather how many times I started it over

The hurt and frustration Anann had felt in his absence was gone and forgotten. Though she might not fully understand why it had taken so long it no longer mattered. Not now that he held her in his arms, knowing that he shared her feelings. Now his touch was all that mattered. Her body feeling the pressing need for his. There was a small part of her that attempted to urge the woman to use some caution. Her feelings had alread been bruised once and yet she still plowed forward heedless. She trusted her instincts, as well as her heart, and both told her that this was what she wanted.

Anann felt her core tighten, his hand once again on her belly. His fingers spiraling downward in what she found to be a slow and teasing manner. Her breath caught in her throat, exiting in a ragged exhale as he began to explore her. His words taunting in her ear. Oh how she wanted this man, so completely. A stuttering gasp escaped though parted teeth as she felt him enter her. "Take it," her voice hushed and breathless even though there was no need. "Take all that you want from me. I am yours." She leaned against the wall behind her as she rocked back on hips in an effort to give him better access.

A golden hand returned to the soft cream fur of the males stomach. Slender fingers gliding downward through the the feathery fur there. Teasing him a bit she let her had just miss where her touch was craved. Instead finding his thigh and dragging her claws slowly back up his thigh with lessening pressure. She wanted to see his fire for her burn white hot as once again her fingers passed by ever so closely before travelling downward once more to find his base. Teasing him further with the lightest of touch as her fingers ran along his length. Anann was an experienced woman and this wasn't her first time with a man. Though with Keese she had never felt the intensity she felt now. Back then she had given into his desires rather than being driven by her own. This was different. So much more.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread