let the sun shine
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; Saul will prolly shift in the next post! James, Gideon better shift! haha

Saul could feel the excitement bubbling within him and he took a second to analyse this fact. He rarely got excited about much, and never to this extent. He wondered why he was so excited about this, considering the fact that he hadnt given it much thought until Gideon had admitted he was scared about it. Maybe it was the fact that all his brothers were here again and they had all made it to Dahlia unscathed. Maybe it was the fact that he had planned on a small daytrip to Ovyind Island for a picnic after they had all shifted. He didnt know what it was that was making him so excited, but it was building, ever so softly. Cinnamon-back ears flickered upwards as Gideon explained about the puppies. It never ceased to amaze him that his brother knew so much about what he was doing. He seemed confident in his care of his children, and Saul was proud of his brother for that.

"That's a relief! It would have been aweful if I'd woken them. It seems they go to sleep just as I come back from my morning run!"

He announced jovially, the grin stretched wide on his face. If his brother's didnt know him better, they might have assumed he had taken something, some drug or other substance that was making him so hyper. He was usually very calm and rational about things, but the high of this meeting was too good to sit out. His tail, almost full grown now, swung back and forward. It looked odd, the tawny pattern that emcompased the rest of his body almost all of the way down his tail, The tip, about two inches deep, still had no fur on it and remained the whip-like structure it had always been for so long. Soon it would have its fur soon and he would look like a grown up wolf. Gideon was talking once more and Saul's muzzle wrinkled as his brother put himself down. He shook his head and bumped his brother with his shoulder, a smile on his face once more.

"Don't worry so much Giddy! Ascher and I are here as well. You should believe that you can shift, and then you will! On another note, I met Nayru a few weeks ago. She was nice to me!"

He announced with a flourish of a smile taking over his lips. He was practically bouncing off the walls with excitment, which was seriously out of character for him. But he cared not for what his brothers thought of him, he was just so happy they were here and alive. Cinnamon ears twitched as Ascher's small voice escaped into the air. His babblings didn't make a lot of sense and Saul had to listen to work out what exactly it was he was saying. He had woken in a tree, somethine about making Melee and Range fussy, and then an agreement on shifting. Saul allowed a burst of laughter, although certainly not a cruel one, to escape him. He touched his nose to his youngest brother's own, wet black nose against wet black nose for a moment before commenting.

"What on earth were you doing in a tree Asch? Nevermind, we'll figure that out later! Okay, so I have no idea how this works, but I would assume that if you thought hard enough about shifting, you would, right? So, imagine yourself growing taller and... stuff!"

He announced with a chuckle. He backed away from his brothers then, giving both them and himself some space to work with. A deep breath was taken, before his brain began to visualise shifting.

word count;; 611

[/html]

Messages In This Thread