flawless seasons.
[html]

Kansas had always wondered how he would deal with his pups' aging. He expected to feel a strangeness as they changed from little ones under his care to independent adults seeking mates and families of their own. The change wasn't quite as hard as he thought it would be, though. He found joy in watching his first three children come of age. Cambria's relationship with Mati was blatant proof that she was no longer his little girl, but a young woman ready to live her own life — yet he wasn't disturbed. The happiness Mati brought his daughter far outweighed any of the initial unease that he had felt. He would always look to the Church woman with gratitude and appreciation because of her consistently positive influence on Cambria.

Kansas noticed that the bronze-furred woman never mentioned his daughter to him, and he suspected her discomfort around the subject of such a personal nature. By imagining the awkward feelings she must have, he was able to understood. Soon he would try to help her realize that her hesitance was unnecessary.

That's great, he returned, admiring how persistently she pursued her craft. He hoped to emulate her in his guitar-playing venture. Your paintings are amazing, Kansas complimented truthfully, remembering the gorgeous image of Cambria that Mati had composed. He glanced at his guitar, laughing at himself as he spoke. Er, I don't, he snickered. I'm... just starting to teach myself. He reached over and grasped the neck of the guitar, lifting it to his chest and playing the strings for her to hear. It has a good sound... Can't wait to play well. Absently, he drummed his fingers on the guitar's smooth wooden surface. Guess it'll take time, huh?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread