Caress Me Down
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

NP ^^

Leaning forward Aro turned the fish making sure it cooked evenly, that was when he looked up noticing the lithe feminine frame standing within the glow of the flame. The orange hue it cast on her made her fur and hair shimmer in a brilliant hue, to Aro it was nearly breathtaking how beautiful ones coat and hair could look in the light cast by the flames. He tried to remain cool and not gawk at the young woman, he hadn't been around many female's that weren't family, so it seemed every female that wasn't family was oddly attractive to him, not that the coyote wasn't attractive on her own, but she was more-so by being not related. Her words rolled off her tongue softly and he couldn't help but smile. "No, you're not interrupting much of anything." He gave a light awkward laugh trying to relax some in the presence of the stranger, because in reality even though she was quite attractive looking, she was a stranger. He did allow his guard up some but still allow the appearance of being relaxed. It was hard as he hadn't been able to practice such a skill. Being still very young and not very experienced he did pull it off fairly well but surely anyone who knew Aro even slightly could tell he wasn't totally relaxed. In time the young male would be able to master the illusion of being relaxed, but until then encounters such as these would be great practice on learning the skill well.

Her remained seated, leaned slightly toward the fire, as his eyes looked at her in a mixture of kindness yet caution. A mix not many have seen together, but it was how he looked at her. He was a kind soul with much heart to give, but he watched her cautiously making sure she didn't do anything funny. It was when he heard an odd noise that his ears perked and he looked toward her stomach, laughter came from him and he looked up to her, "...so I see now what made you come out..my food, huh?" He gave a hearty warm smile then looked back to his food with a little thought then looked back to her, "You can join me, and I guess I could spare you two fish if you're as hungry as you sound.." In his mind he made a slight joke about coyote's being little beggers, but he kept it to himself not wanting to offend her, just in case her sense of humor was nearly anything like his. He then stood up attempting to be the gentleman he always thought himself to be. "My name is Aro Marino, I'm from Crimson Dreams." He held out his hand as his sky blue eyes looked into her own pair of golden eyes, hoping to take her hand in greeting. "And you are?" He added in a curious tone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread