Black Holes and Revelations
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

It was after the fact he had completed his mission that he realized that Nayru looked uncomfortable. Her emotions were never very outward, but he could see something was wrong, and it wasn't until she spoke that it really seemed real to him. He again moved to take her hand and once it was taken he moved quickly making his way so they were fully out of sight of anyone, and he couldn't smell her hear any sounds that were of canine nature other than him and Nayru. He suddenly felt bad and he looked over to her looking into her eyes, slowing down"Nayru? He murmured to her. He had brought them to the skip caves, but he didn't go inside just stayed around the outside of them, "You don't need to worry about Crimson members really, the pack is actually..I mean..it's not that I'm worried about the pack if they see us...it's just my mom. Maybe her hormones are out of whack or something..." He looked away almost ashamed, "..I just want you to have fun..with me." His eyes and head looked to the ground as he sat down as he thought deeply for a moment feeling very frustrated that she looked upset, it almost made him angry at himself but he wouldn't show that, no he wouldn't allow himself to hold a temper. His eyes looked back up to her, "Nayru, you do know..even though my mom and I had a fight it had nothing to do with you or the fact that Dahlia is your pack right? I'm pretty sure my mom was just upset because I didn't say anything to her...and well I was gone for nearly a whole day..and she tracked my scent to the pack..and for some odd reason she thought something bad because Dahlia had been in a war with Inferni...I mean I don't know much about the reason behind the war or what exactly had gone on between the two packs, and really I don't think my mom knows either." He just went on, spewing his thoughts and hoped it would set Nayru at ease.

He searched Nayru's expression, hoping to get an understanding on how she felt, "..you know, maybe you could meet my dad sometime. He's my idol. I hope that one day I can be as strong and courageous as him." He added. It was nice to talk to others. Truth be told Aro Marino was a talker. He could talk on and on, and he was beginning to recognize this and in doing so he felt embarrassed, his cheeks feeling hot, "..I'm sorry if I'm talking too much..." He laughed lightly and stood back up licking his lips, "Do you have a goal for yourself? Like someone you look up to, or something you want to be?" He asked her while the back of his mind also wanted to ask if she liked anyone but not like that, more like how he liked her. Her red eyes for some odd reason seemed to hold such intense emotion and he loved to look into them and try to read her emotions. She seemed so mysterious to him, and he wanted to crack those mysterious and know her so much more. Know what she loved, what she liked, what she hated, and what she disliked. He wanted to make her laugh, make her smile. He wanted to be there when she was scared, he wanted to be that shoulder for her to lean on. He didn't understand why, but he kept all this to himself. No one knew how he felt for her, no one knew he even liked anyone--if this was all it was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread